Thursday, January 7, 2010

Games for the Year aka Stuff I'd like to run.

Whew, why should 2010 be any different from 2009? As such, here's a short list of stuff I'd like to run or do gaming-wise in 2010.

Two Campaigns in Pathfinder: One of which being a gritty, "Black Company" style game, with all sorts of blood and death and mayhem and gangrenous wounds. The other, a druid based game set in The Sodden Lands. The goal of which being the restoration of balance between the natural world there and mankind, finding a way to block the frigging hurricane from the mainland.

Then there's the pulpy "Temple of the Ape Lord" module I've been working on for Pathfinder too.


Eberron: I'd love to run me some Eberron, either with Pathfinder rules or 3.5.
Couple of ideas: A campaign in which the pc's all start out as barbarians from the demon wastes.
A Talenta Halfing game that consists of a series of one shots.

Gunslinging post-apocalyptic game: I don;t have a solid name for it yet, at the moment I'm just calling it "Gunslinging". Based on a mish-mash of post-apoc stuff, King's Gunslinger, Korgoth, Fallout 3, The Road, a bit of everything. This one is probably closest to being ready to go. I've made a good number of changes to a few classes and cut down the number of "standard" classes available.


There's also my sci-fi setting too, set in space, sort of warhammer 40k ish, in its setting (tons of human populated worlds) and the huge range of technology (from super high tech to stone age).

Plus, I'm working on my own board game.


Hopefully, this'll be a busy, productive year...

No comments:

Post a Comment